Where rich people live

It's widely known that income inequality has grown rapidly in recent decades. As it stands in the United States, an average member of the top 1 percent of earners makes 25 times as much money as an average member of the other 99 percent. But this is just a national figure; across the country, the ratio ranges from 5 all the way up to 233. 

Click here to read more on UCOMM Blog